By working closely with con/agra customers around the world, we are able to monitor trends, identify challenges and develop a broad range of machine tools and technologies that revolutionize the processing of con/agra components, including:
- Advanced machines that productively perform milling, turning and boring operations.
- High-performance, high-precision gear cutting and honing solutions.
- Heavy-duty machines that easily tackle large, long shaft workpieces.
- Multi-surface, simultaneous 5-axis machining for reduced in-process time.
- Twin-spindle and twin-turret solutions that perform complete machining from slug material in a single setup, speeding up cycle times and improving manufacturing efficiencies.
- CNC controls with EIA/ISO and MAZATROL conversational programming for flexible, user-friendly operation.
- A wide variety of optional factory automation for unmanned operation.