The VARIAXIS i-700T machine combines multiple-surface, simultaneous 5-axis milling with advanced turning operations to productively process highly complex parts in single setups.
Because of its Multi-Tasking capabilities, the machine reduces the inaccuracies that can occur when moving parts across multiple workstations, eliminates work-in-process inventory and boosts overall throughput.
- Handles parts up to 33.46" in diameter and 19.69" high
- DONE IN ONE® operations reduce production lead times
- Advanced rotary/tilt table delivers high-positioning accuracy
- Direct-drive motor powers rotary table for C-axis positioning and turning with a maximum spindle speed of 1,100 rpm
- 40-taper spindle with compact nose design provides easy part access during side machining
- Tool storage capacities from 30 to 120 tools offer high versatility
- 30-tool automatic tool changer offers part-processing flexibility
|Maximum Speed||18000 rpm|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||30|
|Rotary Axes||Table Tilt (A axis)||150 degrees|
|Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||24.80 in / 630 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||43.31 in / 1100 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||23.62 in / 600 mm|