The next generation of the HCN-6800 Horizontal Machining Center has arrived with the HCN-6800 NEO. Along with it comes unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value. This configuration provides the same world-class horizontal machining performance in a redesigned, space-saving enclosure and includes numerous improvements that allow it to handle high volumes of large, heavy parts with even greater ease.
Improvements throughout the machine – from an expanded set of spindle and automation options to new innovations for ATC shutters, tool magazines and pallet-changer doors – help save time on every cycle. Greater tool length and moment, new AI-powered software and larger Y-axis LM guides all contribute to a level of performance that enables shops to manufacture more parts of even higher quality.
- Improved standard 10,000 rpm spindle and newly developed optional high-torque and high-speed spindles.
- Reduced next-tool wait times.
- Available with standard 43-tool drum-type magazine and optional 60-tool drum-type or 80, 120 or 160-tool chain-type magazines.
- Optional high-torque direct-drive motor table yields best-in-class indexing time with high-accuracy rotary scale positioning.
- Integrates with a wide range of optional automation systems, from integrated 2-pallet changer to PALLETECH, for lights-out operations.
- Faster, more accurate thermal displacement minimization with machine learning using Ai Thermal Shield.
|Capacity||Pallet Size||24.800 in / 630 mm|
|Maximum Workpiece Diameter||41.340 in / 1050 mm|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||51.180 in / 1300 mm|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||43|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||41.34 in / 1050 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||35.43 in / 900 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||38.58 in / 980 mm|