Our flexible training options meet your needs and your busy schedule. Choose in-person or on-demand courses at introductory or advanced skill levels – or opt for a customized class created just for your shop. Mazak Training courses cover topics ranging from programming and maintenance to operator skills development.
- Courses for all skill levels.
- Programming, maintenance and operations courses.
- On-demand classes or in-person training.
- Access essential courses whenever and wherever you need them.
- Tailor instruction to what your shop needs to know.
More than 100 multi-level, in-person and on-demand training courses
MPower On-Demand Learning (MODL)
Tailor learning and classes to what your shop needs to know.
We offer a wide variety of courses, from operator development and electrical troubleshooting to advanced programming, so our customers can maximize their Mazak investment and increase their productivity.
Some of our courses are on demand, conducted entirely online, so you can learn wherever you are. In-person courses run between two and five days and take place at our National Technology Center in Florence, Kentucky, as well as our regional Technology Centers across North America. We also accept special requests to train your employees at your location.
Download our course catalog for in-depth details of class offerings – and check the Training Logistics tab below for locations, hotel accommodations, registration details and more.Download the Course Catalog
To make attending our in-person training courses as easy as possible, we’ve compiled important details, directions to Technology Centers and hotel maps so you know what to expect.
- We hold many of our in-person classes at our Customer Service Headquarters inside the National Technology Center (East Building) on our Florence, Kentucky, campus. We also make classes available at our eight Regional Technology Centers across North America.
- Depending on the topic, in-person class sessions last between two and five days. Classes typically start at 8:30 am and end at 4:30 p.m., except for the last day of the session, which typically ends at 3:00 p.m.
- Class tuition fees cover professional instruction, class materials, manuals and daily lunches. Attendees without a certificate of tax exemption on file with us pay a 6% sales tax on manuals.
- Attendees are responsible for all travel-related expenses, including hotel accommodations, meals, entertainment and transportation. Upon your registration, we provide preferred hotel and car rental rates. Hotels provide transportation to and from the Mazak campus, as well as airport shuttle service.
- Classes fill up quickly, so reserve your spots in advance and confirm your enrollment with a purchase order. Register for classes registration online, or fax the print request form to our Customer Service Headquarters at (859) 342-1520.
|Technology Center Directions and Hotel Maps
|National Technology Center
|Midwest Technology Center
|Southeast Technology Center
|Southwest Technology Center
|Northeast Technology Center
|Western Technology Center
|San Francisco Sales Office
|Canada Technology Centre
Learn to operate, program and maintain your Mazak machine tools so you obtain the full value of your equipment, from installation throughout its working life. Take a self-paced course through our MPower On-Demand Learning (MODL) system, schedule an in-person class at one of our Technology and Technical Centers, or sign up for a customized seminar in your shop.
Learn to gain the full productivity from your Mazak equipment. Train to achieve your competitive best and keep up with what's new in manufacturing.Train for success
MPower On-Demand Learning (MODL)
Enhance operator training and access essential courses whenever and wherever you need them. Tailor instruction to what your shop needs to know.Schedule learning opportunities
Course Catalog and Training Classes
Learn troubleshooting, advanced programming and basic to advanced machine operations with our virtual and onsite training classes.Find the courses you need