Our flexible training options meet your needs and your busy schedule. Choose in-person or on-demand courses at introductory or advanced skill levels – or opt for a customized class created just for your shop. Mazak Training courses cover topics ranging from programming and maintenance to operator skills development.
- Courses for all skill levels.
- Programming, maintenance and operations courses.
- On-demand classes or in-person training.
- Access essential courses whenever and wherever you need them.
- Tailor instruction to what your shop needs to know.
More than 100 multi-level, in-person and on-demand training courses
MPower On-Demand Learning (MODL)
Tailor learning and classes to what your shop needs to know.
We offer a wide variety of courses, from operator development and electrical troubleshooting to advanced programming, so our customers can maximize their Mazak investment and increase their productivity.
Some of our courses are on demand, conducted entirely online, so you can learn wherever you are. In-person courses run between two and five days and take place at our National Technology Center in Florence, Kentucky, as well as our regional Technology Centers across North America. We also accept special requests to train your employees at your location.
Download our course catalog for in-depth details of class offerings – and check the Training Logistics tab below for locations, hotel accommodations, registration details and more.Download the Course Catalog
To make attending our in-person training courses as easy as possible, we’ve compiled important details, directions to Technology Centers and hotel maps so you know what to expect.
- We hold many of our in-person classes at our Customer Service Headquarters inside the National Technology Center (East Building) on our Florence, Kentucky, campus. We also make classes available at our eight Regional Technology Centers across North America.
- Depending on the topic, in-person class sessions last between two and five days. Classes typically start at 8:30 am and end at 4:30 p.m., except for the last day of the session, which typically ends at 3:00 p.m.
- Class tuition fees cover professional instruction, class materials, manuals and daily lunches. Attendees without a certificate of tax exemption on file with us pay a 6% sales tax on manuals.
- Attendees are responsible for all travel-related expenses, including hotel accommodations, meals, entertainment and transportation. Upon your registration, we provide preferred hotel and car rental rates. Hotels provide transportation to and from the Mazak campus, as well as airport shuttle service.
- Classes fill up quickly, so reserve your spots in advance and confirm your enrollment with a purchase order. Register for classes registration online, or fax the print request form to our Customer Service Headquarters at (859) 342-1520.
|Technology Center Directions and Hotel Maps|
|National Technology Center||Download|
|Midwest Technology Center||Download|
|Southeast Technology Center||Download|
|Southwest Technology Center||Download|
|Northeast Technology Center||Download|
|Western Technology Center||Download|
|San Francisco Sales Office||Download|
|Canada Technology Centre||Download|
Our network of eight Technology Centers strategically located across North America puts component machining demonstrations, experienced applications engineers and comprehensive training in close proximity to you. Furthermore, these Technology Centers play a key role in channeling customer input to Mazak manufacturing for the development of new machine tool technology.
Each Technology Center offers you access to:
Advanced Application Support
- Expert applications engineers can help you optimize your part-production processes and create effective manufacturing solutions.
- Collaborate with our certified cutting tool, workholding and automation partners to develop optimized turnkey manufacturing solutions.
- Test cut your toughest parts on our latest, most advanced machine tools.
- Gain secure applications development and complete design privacy of your individual manufacturing system.
Education & Training
- Education, training and seminar events in cooperation with our technology partners.
- Free access to the most advanced machine tools.
- Industry-focused education - General Aerospace, Energy, Jet Engine and Construction.
New Technology and Manufacturing Systems
- Experience the latest, most-advanced manufacturing systems that can optimize the processing of industry-specific components you produce every day.
- Talk with productivity experts who can help you select the best new machine tool technology for your business.
On-Site Training and Technology Seminars
- Participate in hands-on applications and operator development courses.
- Attend technical seminars held in conjunction with our partners.
- Benefit from market-focused events that provide valuable industry insight.
Service & Support
MPower gives you single-source access to end-to-end support for the lifetime of every Mazak machine. Sign up for technical training, access phone support, order parts, track a spindle rebuild and so much more. Mazak has you covered from day one, and we're with you every step of the way to ensure your success.
Whether you want CNC training, preventive maintenance, laser calibration, vibration analysis or answers to technical questions, access every aspect of service and support from a single point of contact for quick convenience.Stay up and running
Mazak machines carry a comprehensive 2-year parts and labor warranty that includes operator training and much more – in addition to no-charge technical phone support and software upgrades for the life of each machine.Access warranty coverage
With time-saving remote troubleshooting, Mazak service technicians can show you solutions on standard mobile devices and identify needed replacement parts to speed up repairs.Eliminate downtime
Identify, order and receive the replacements you need with unprecedented speed and ease through online access to every aspect of parts support. Whether you need a small part or a CNC repair, you're covered 24/7.
Monitor the status of CNC repairs online and receive a tracking number to verify return-shipping progress in transit.View Parts Support
Search for parts, verify pricing and availability, and track shipments 24/7 with our PartsWeb online ordering system. Pay for all PartsWeb transactions with a credit card.Order parts anytime
Parts Monthly Stats
Need to track your monthly parts usage? Retrieve a detailed report of what you've purchased or sent in for repairs.Watch your parts usage
Your spindle is the heart of your machine tool, and if it needs service, we have the ISO certified repair/rebuild capabilities you need, with quick turnaround and thorough results.
Our Spindle Rebuild Center turns around repairs or rebuilds within 3-5 days, including runoff, benchmarking and a 1-year or 4,000-hour warranty.Keep your spindles on task
Order a new or refurbished spindle, and your order ships the same day 95% of the time. Our parts inventory supports more than 600 spindle variations.Receive replacement spindles fast
Spindle Repair/Rebuild Process
Mazak's comprehensive spindle repair/rebuild process ensures that your spindle stays up and running, reliably, through every cycle.Learn more
Learn to operate, program and maintain your Mazak machine tools so you obtain the full value of your equipment, from installation throughout its working life. Take a self-paced course through our MPower On-Demand Learning (MODL) system, schedule an in-person class at one of our Technology and Technical Centers, or sign up for a customized seminar in your shop.
Learn to gain the full productivity from your Mazak equipment. Train to achieve your competitive best and keep up with what's new in manufacturing.Train for success
MPower On-Demand Learning (MODL)
Enhance operator training and access essential courses whenever and wherever you need them. Tailor instruction to what your shop needs to know.Schedule learning opportunities
Course Catalog and Training Classes
Learn troubleshooting, advanced programming and basic to advanced machine operations with our virtual and onsite training classes.Find the courses you need
Use these helpful links to take full advantage of all the great support features that MPower offers you. Find your local points of contact for the Mazak support team, and review the official terms and conditions that apply to sales and service.
Scroll to locate your service support team by region
|North Central||Martin Wilber
|Canada Technology Centre||Mark Haughey
011 52 818 221 0918
|North American Service||Contact|
|National Service Manager||Jason Fights
|National Service Assistant Manager||Jason Corns
|Assistant North American Service Manager||Hiroshi Ito
|North American Parts Manager||Steve Trammel
|Parts Customer Service||Jason Bailey
|Training Manager||Roy Gentry
|Spindle Support||888-462-9251 (Option 2)|
|After Hours Service||800-231-1456|
|After Hours Parts Support||Register for after hours parts support.|