The INTEGREX i-800V/8S Multi-Tasking machine combines full 5-axis milling, powerful turning operations and pallet-changing capabilities to productively process large, highly complex parts such as jet engine components and spiral bevel ring gears.
Because the machine is able to perform milling, turning, boring and drilling operations in single setups, manufacturers can reduce the inaccuracies that occur when moving heavy parts across multiple workstations as well as eliminate work-in-process inventory.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque milling spindle specifications allow the machine to successfully meet a range of material requirements such as titanium, aluminum and steel.
- Wide range of available milling spindles address a variety of metalworking requirements
- Tilting B-axis allows for full 5-axis machining
- Compact milling spindle reduces workpiece interference
- Powerful turning spindle delivers heavy-duty performance
- Automatic tool changer offers continuous machining operations
- Spacious single table workspace
|Specification||Bed Length -|
|Capacity||Maximum Machining Diameter||66.930 in / 1700 mm||Maximum Machining Length||65.550 in / 1665 mm|
|Turning Spindle||Maximum Speed||500 rpm|
|Milling Spindle||B-Axis Travel||150°|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||66.93 in / 1700 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||59.06 in / 1500 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||45.28 in / 1150 mm|