Perfect for job shops as well as aerospace and heavy construction part manufacturers, the single-table INTEGREX e-1600V/10S Multi-Tasking machine fuses together the capabilities of a full simultaneous 5-axis machine with those of a vertical turning center.
Because the machine is able to perform milling, turning, boring and drilling operations in single setups, manufacturers can reduce the inaccuracies that occur when moving heavy parts across multiple workstations, eliminate work-in-process inventory and boost overall throughput.
Such advanced Multi-Tasking functionality together with a workpiece capacity of 90.5" in diameter and 63" high allows the machine to easily handle large, highly complex components from aluminum, steel and high-temperature alloy materials.
- Handles parts up to 90.5" in diameter and 63" high
- Direct-drive table eliminates backlash for high accuracy machining
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Tilting B-axis allows for full 5-axis machining
- Powerful turning spindle delivers heavy-duty performance
- Tool storage capacities from 42 to 162 tools offer high flexibility
- Tool magazine located near operating area for convenient tool setup
|Specification||Bed Length -|
|Capacity||Maximum Machining Diameter||90.550 in / 2300 mm||Maximum Machining Length||62.990 in / 1600 mm|
|Turning Spindle||Maximum Speed||300 rpm|
|Milling Spindle||B-Axis Travel||150°|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Motor Output (40 ED Rating)||50 hp / 37 kw|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||85.24 in / 2165 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||62.99 in / 1600 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||52.95 in / 1345 mm|