Our network of eight Technology Centers and five Technical Centers strategically located across North America puts component machining demonstrations, experienced applications engineers and comprehensive training in close proximity to you. Furthermore, this network of expertise and support plays a key role in channeling customer input to Mazak manufacturing for the development of new machine tool technology.
Our Network of Technology and Technical Centers offers:
NEW TECHNOLOGY AND MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS
- Experience the latest, most advanced manufacturing systems that can optimize the processing of industry-specific components you work with on a daily basis.
- Talk with productivity experts who can help you select the best new machine tool technology for your business.
ADVANCED APPLICATION SUPPORT
- Expert applications engineers help you optimize your part-production processes
- Collaborate with our partners to develop optimized turnkey manufacturing solutions.
- Have your toughest parts test cut on our latest, most advanced machine tools.
- Take advantage of secure applications development and complete design privacy of your individual manufacturing system.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Attend education and technical seminars and other learning events.
- Specialized education classes address unique challenges faced by different industries.
- Participate in hands-on applications and operator development courses.
- Benefit from market-focused events that provide valuable industry insight.