INTEGREX i-250H AG
The INTEGREX i-250H AG HYBRID Multi-Tasking machine delivers maximum versatility and throughput for medium to large complex parts. The machine combines the capabilities of a high-powered turning center and full-function machining center to produce parts in single setups.
This configuration features the HYBRID AUTO GEAR (AG) package with a full range of SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY solutions for DONE IN ONE® gear production.
Additionally, the machine significantly reduces lead times and improves part accuracy through the elimination of multiple setups. With full 5-axis capability, the machine easily processes fully prismatic parts from solid blocks or castings (chucked or bar fed work), round parts or sculptured parts such as aerospace components.
- Process integration for high accuracy machining, reduction of in-process time and initial cost
- Quickly and easily makes programs for cutting tool paths and measurement
- Produces datum features, chamfers, edges and other part features in a single setup
- SMOOTH Gear Cutting software package with SMOOTH Gear Skiving, SMOOTH Gear Hobbing and SMOOTH Gear Milling for producing external and internal spur, helical and spline-type gears
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System damps vibration to extend tool life and handle higher load capacities
- Milling spindle provides a rotating B-axis range of 240 degrees
- XX-tool magazine standard, with XXX-tool options available
- Accommodates parts up to 26.378" (670 mm) in diameter
|Bed Length - 1000U mm
|Bed Length - 1500U mm
|Maximum Machining Diameter
|Maximum Machining Length
|Travel (X Axis)
|Travel (Y Axis)
|Travel (Z Axis)