INTEGREX i-250H ST AG
The INTEGREX i-250H ST AG HYBRID Multi-Tasking machine delivers maximum versatility and throughput for medium to large complex parts. The machine combines the capabilities of a high-powered turning center and full-function machining center to produce parts in single setups.
This configuration features a second turning spindle (S) for DONE IN ONE® machining; lower turret (T), minimizing fixtures, tools, handling and non-cut time; and the HYBRID AUTO GEAR (AG) package with a full range of SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY solutions for DONE IN ONE® gear production as well.
Additionally, the machine significantly reduces lead times and improves part accuracy through the elimination of multiple setups. With full 5-axis capability, the machine easily processes fully prismatic parts from solid blocks or castings (chucked or bar fed work), round parts or sculptured parts such as aerospace components.
- Process integration for high accuracy machining, reduction of in-process time and initial cost
- Quickly and easily makes programs for cutting tool paths and measurement
- Produces datum features, chamfers, edges and other part features in a single setup
- SMOOTH Gear Cutting software package with SMOOTH Gear Skiving, SMOOTH Gear Hobbing and SMOOTH Gear Milling for producing external and internal spur, helical and spline-type gears
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System damps vibration to extend tool life and handle higher load capacities
- Milling spindle provides a rotating B-axis range of 240 degrees
- XX-tool magazine standard, with XXX-tool options available
- Accommodates parts up to 26.378" (670 mm) in diameter
|Specification||Bed Length - 1500U mm|
|Capacity||Maximum Machining Diameter||670 mm||Maximum Machining Length||1519 mm|
|Main Spindle||Maximum Speed||5000 rpm|
|Second Spindle||Maximum Speed||5000 rpm|
|Milling Spindle||B-Axis Travel||240°|
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||695 mm|
|Travel (X2 Axis)||220 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||300 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||1585 mm|
|Travel (Z2 Axis)||1539 mm|