Unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value for high-volume large heavy part operations.
The world-class, single-table HCN 5000/50S Horizontal Machining Center packs the speed and power for fast and efficient machining of large, heavy workpieces made from materials ranging from steels to nonferrous metals. As a single-table machine, it easily and readily integrates into production-line-type operations.
The machine features SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY, a process-performance platform that combines revolutionary CNC programming with advanced machine design for a substantial boost in productivity. It also boasts a spacious work envelope and pallet size as well as a fast rapid traverse speed and a special integral spindle/motor headstock design that minimizes vibration and heat generation, especially when operating at a maximum torque.
- High-speed, high-accuracy positioning for reductions in non-cut times
- Beefy high-torque 50-taper spindle with quick acceleration
- Fast, precise axis positioning, even at high feedrates
- High stability, vibration-dampening machine construction
- Optional A-axis table increases processing flexibility
- Tool magazine with large tool-diameter capacity stores up to 43 tools
- Automation ready for optional gantry loader and Mazak's PALLETECH
|Capacity||Pallet Size||19.690 in / 500 mm|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||39.370 in / 1000 mm|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||43|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||28.74 in / 730 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||28.74 in / 730 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||31.50 in / 800 mm|