INTEGREX i-5005 AG
Photo: INTEGREX i-500S AG shown with optional equipment
The INTEGREX i-5005 AG HYBRID Multi-Tasking machine delivers maximum versatility and throughput. The machine combines the capabilities of a high-powered turning center and full-function machining center to produce parts in single setups, along with innovative HYBRID functionality.
This machine configuration features the HYBRID AUTO GEAR (AG) package with a full range of SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY solutions for DONE IN ONE® gear production.
Additionally, the machine significantly reduces lead times and improves part accuracy through the elimination of multiple setups. With full 5-axis capability, the machine easily processes fully prismatic parts from solid blocks or castings (chucked or bar fed work), round parts or sculptured parts such as aerospace components.
- Standard 50-taper spindle for additional rigidity
- Process integration for high-accuracy machining, reduction of in-process time and initial cost
- The INTEGREX AG Series delivers maximum versatility and enhances flexibility on the production line
- Powerful turning spindle delivers heavy-duty performance
- Operators can set the tailstock position on the setup screen and move the tailstock to another position by menu-key or M-code
|Specification||Bed Length - 1500U mm|
|Capacity||Maximum Machining Diameter||27.560 in / 700 mm||Maximum Machining Length||60.590 in / 1539 mm|
|Main Spindle||Maximum Speed||2500 rpm|
|Milling Spindle||B-Axis Travel||240°|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||33.27 in / 845 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||16.93 in / 430 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||64.57 in / 1640 mm|