The VARIAXIS i-700 vertical machining center has advanced multiple-surface, simultaneous 5-axis machining capabilities for accurately processing parts with complex profiled surfaces in single setups.
When paired with an optional two-pallet changer, the machine provides unattended operations and off-cycle part setup. This simple, efficient form of automation allows operators to load, unload and inspect parts on one pallet while the machine works on the other undisturbed.
The machine also easily integrates with our exclusive PALLETECH System, which can keep it running 24/7 without adding night or weekend shifts.
- Handles parts up to 33.46" in diameter and 19.69" high
- Handles parts up to 28.74" in diameter and 19.69" high (with two-pallet changer)
- Advanced multiple-surface, simultaneous 5-axis capabilities
- 40-taper spindle with compact nose design increases Z-axis stroke
- Rotary/tilt table with roller gear cam technology eliminates backlash
- Automatic tool changer offers continuous machining operations
- Tool storage capacities from 30 to 120 tools offer high flexibility
- Optional two-pallet changer facilitates unattended machining
- Integrates with optional PALLETECH System for lights-out operations
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||30|
|Rotary Axes||Table Tilt (A axis)||150 degrees|
|Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||24.80 in / 630 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||43.31 in / 1100 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||23.62 in / 600 mm|