By working closely with consumer electronics manufacturers around the world, we are able to monitor trends, identify challenges and develop a broad range of machine tools and technologies that revolutionize the processing of consumer electronics components, including:
- Advanced Multi-Tasking machines that productively perform milling, turning, boring and drilling in a single setup.
- Multi-surface, simultaneous 5-axis machining for reduced in-process time.
- Twin-spindle and twin-turret solutions that perform complete machining from slug material in a single setup, speeding up cycle times and improving manufacturing efficiencies.
- CNC controls with EIA/ISO and MAZATROL conversational programming for flexible, user-friendly operation.
- A wide variety of optional factory automation for unmanned operation.