The INTEGREX e-1600V/10 Multi-Tasking machine combines full 5-axis machining, vertical turning operations and pallet-changing capabilities to productively process large, highly complex parts, such as jet engine casings and gearboxes, from titanium, aluminum and steel.
Because the machine is able to perform milling, turning, boring and drilling operations in single setups, manufacturers can reduce the inaccuracies that occur when moving heavy parts across multiple workstations, eliminate work-in-process inventory and boost overall throughput.
The machine’s direct-drive table eliminates backlash for smoother, high-precision rotation in heavy-duty cutting operations.
High-speed and high-torque milling spindle specifications are available to successfully meet a broad range of application requirements in industries such as aerospace, heavy construction and energy.
The machine comes with a two-pallet changer that provides unattended operations and off-cycle part setup. This simple, efficient form of automation allows operators to load, unload and inspect parts on one pallet while the machine works on the other undisturbed.
- Handles parts up to 80.71" in diameter and 63" high
- Direct-drive table eliminates backlash for high accuracy machining
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Tilting B-axis allows for full 5-axis machining
- Powerful turning spindle delivers heavy-duty performance
- Tool storage capacities from 42 to 162 tools offer high flexibility
- Tool magazine located near operating area for convenient tool setup
- Two-pallet changer facilitates unattended machining
- Integrates with optional PALLETECH System for lights-out operations
|Specification||Bed Length -|
|Capacity||Maximum Machining Diameter||80.710 in / 2050 mm||Maximum Machining Length||65.710 in / 1669 mm|
|Turning Spindle||Maximum Speed||300 rpm|
|Milling Spindle||B-Axis Travel||150°|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||91.14 in / 2315 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||62.99 in / 1600 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||52.95 in / 1345 mm|