INTEGREX e-1600V/10S AG
The INTEGREX e-1600V/10S AG HYBRID Multi-Tasking machine combines full 5-axis machining, heavy-duty turning operations and pallet-changing capabilities for productive processing of large, highly complex parts, such as jet engine casings and gearboxes, from titanium, aluminum and steel.
This machine configuration features a second turning spindle (S) for DONE IN ONE® machining and the HYBRID AUTO GEAR (AG) package with a full range of SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY solutions for DONE IN ONE® gear production.
Reduce inaccuracies that can occur when moving heavy parts across multiple workstations and eliminate work-in-process inventory with this machine’s ability to perform milling, turning, boring and drilling operations in single setups. Additionally, the machine’s direct-drive table eliminates backlash for smoother, high-precision rotation in heavy-duty cutting operations.
High-speed and high-torque milling spindle specifications are available to meet the various demands of individual application requirements in industries such as aerospace, heavy construction and energy.
- Produces datum features, chamfers, edges and other part features in a single setup
- SMOOTH Gear Cutting software package with SMOOTH Gear Skiving, SMOOTH Gear Hobbing and SMOOTH Gear Milling for producing external and internal spur, helical and spline-type gears
- SMOOTH Gear Check Plus for in-machine measuring
- Part size range up to 90.55" in diameter and 66.299" high
- Direct-drive table eliminates backlash for high accuracy machining
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Tilting B-axis allows for full 5-axis machining
- Tool storage capacities from 42 to 162 tools offer high flexibility
- Tool magazine located near CNC for quick visual tooling checks
|Bed Length -
|Maximum Machining Diameter
|Maximum Machining Length
|Travel (X Axis)
|Travel (Y Axis)
|Travel (Z Axis)