The VORTEX i-630V/6 vertical machining center with a 24.80" pallet is perfect for job shops as well as aerospace and heavy construction part manufacturers focused on value, precision and high-volume production.
Equipped with a tilting spindle and rotary table for simultaneous 5-axis operations and multiple-surface machining, the machine productively cuts large complex parts, such as jet engine casings, airframe components and gearboxes, from titanium, aluminum and steel.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque spindle specifications are available to successfully meet a wide variety of application requirements.
The machine comes with a two-pallet changer that provides unattended operations and off-cycle part setup. This simple, efficient form of automation allows operators to load, unload and inspect parts on one pallet while the machine works on the other undisturbed.
- Handles parts up to 41.34" in diameter and 39.37" high
- Tilting spindle design helps reduce setup times
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Fast rapid traverse rate of 2,047 ipm
- Tool storage capacities from 43 to 160 tools offer high flexibility
- Two-pallet changer facilitates unattended machining
- Integrates with optional PALLETECH System for lights-out operations
|Capacity||Maximum Workpiece Diameter||41.340 in / 1050 mm|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||39.370 in / 1000 mm|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||50.0 hp / 37 kw|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||43|
|Rotary Axes||Spindle Tilt (B axis)||150 degrees|
|Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||56.10 in / 1425 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||41.34 in / 1050 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||41.34 in / 1050 mm|