Unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value for large part machining.
The world-class HCN-12800 horizontal machining center combines advanced technology and outstanding value with high performance and high productivity for achieving maximum performance when working with virtually any type of material. The machine features an ample work envelope and large pallet size as well as a fast rapid traverse speed and rigid, reliable spindle.
With a pallet size of 49.21" x 49.21" (1250 mm x 1250 mm), the HCN-12800 provides plenty of room for large, heavy workpieces.
- High-speed, high-accuracy positioning for reductions in non-cut times
- Wide range of available spindle speeds and power options
- Fast, vibration-free machine acceleration/deceleration
- High stability, vibration-dampening machine construction
- Variety of available tool magazine capacities
- Standard two-pallet changer
- Automation ready for Mazak's PALLETECH System
|Capacity||Pallet Size||49.210 in / 1250 mm||49.210 in / 1250 mm|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||78.740 in / 2000 mm||78.740 in / 2000 mm|
|Spindle||Spindle Taper||No.50||HSK A-100|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm||6000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||50.0 hp / 37 kw||75.0 hp / 56 kw|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||80||80|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||86.61 in / 2200 mm||86.61 in / 2200 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||62.99 in / 1600 mm||62.99 in / 1600 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||72.83 in / 1850 mm||72.83 in / 1850 mm|