Unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value for high-volume large, heavy part operations.
The world-class HCN-5000 Horizontal Machining Center combines advanced technology and outstanding value with high performance and high productivity for achieving maximum output. The machine features spacious work envelope and pallet size as well as a fast rapid traverse speed and rigid, reliable spindle.
With high-speed or high-torque available integral motor spindle types, the HCN-5000 allows users to match spindle performance to their specific machining requirements with the proper speeds and power. The machine provides fast, efficient and versatile machining of a wide variety of materials from steels to nonferrous metals.
The HCN-5000 is available with Mazak’s Multi-Pallet Pool (MPP) System, a compact multiple pallet stocker system ideal for manufacturers that require basic automation to increase productivity and/or have limited floor space that prevents installation of a system with a horizontal pallet stocker.
- High-speed, high-accuracy positioning for reduced non-cut times
- Wide range of available spindle speeds and power options
- Fast, vibration-free machine acceleration/deceleration
- Ample axis travels
- High stability, vibration-dampening machine construction
- Variety of available tool magazine capacities
- Standard two-pallet changer
- Available with MPP System
- Automation ready for Mazak's PALLETECH System
|Capacity||Pallet Size||19.690 in / 500 mm|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||39.370 in / 1000 mm|
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||40|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||28.74 in / 730 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||28.74 in / 730 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||31.50 in / 800 mm|