By working closely with medical customers around the world, we are able to monitor trends, identify challenges and develop a broad range of machine tools and technologies that revolutionize the processing of medical components, including:
- Compact, high-speed machines that accurately cut small, complex parts from tough materials.
- Multi-Tasking and 5-axis machines that accelerate time to market at the lowest possible cost.
- High-speed, high-performance spindles that produce superior surface finishes.
- Machines that exceed the industry’s growing demand for lean manufacturing and precision.
- Advanced Solutions for prototyping up to high-volume production.
- Manufacturing equipment that provides high levels of throughput and consistent quality.
- Advanced CNC machine controls for faster 5-axis machining and superior part surface finishes.
- Easy bar feeder or gantry loader integration for unattended machining operations.