VARIAXIS i-300 AWC
The VARIAXIS i-300 AWC is a highly versatile full, simultaneous 5-axis Vertical Machining Center with a large storage capacity Auto Work Changer (AWC) that holds up to 32 workpieces weighing up to 132 lbs. (60 kg.) each.
The machine performs multiple and complex curved surface machining on small complex workpieces with high-precision requirements in single setups DONE IN ONE® processing. As such, the machine reduces production lead times, improves machining accuracy and lowers operating expenses.
The machine offers increased levels of productivity via extremely fast, high-rigidity spindles that can handle a wide variety of applications, from heavy-duty cutting to high-speed cutting of aluminum and other nonferrous materials.
- DONE IN ONE capability
- Wide range of spindle speeds available for exceptional versatility
- Auto Work Changer (AWC) managed by software embedded in control
- Reliable cam-driven tool changer offers higher productivity
- Multiple drum tool storage with capacities up to 145 tools
- High-rigidity table with roller gear cams eliminate backlash to ensure accuracy
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System offers durability and reliability for long-term accuracy
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||145|
|Rotary Axes||Table Tilt (A axis)||150 degrees|
|Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||13.78 in / 350 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||21.65 in / 550 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||20.08 in / 510 mm|