The INTEGREX i-Series of Multi-Tasking machines brings together extreme versatility, speed, accuracy and ease of operation for manufacturers of complex components. Featuring the widest range of Multi-Tasking solutions, the series accommodates machining lengths from 15.16" up to 59.8", part diameters from 13.39" to 25.9" and bar diameter's from 2" to 4.02". Various machine configurations available include: single turning spindle with programmable NC tailstocks, twin turning spindles (S), and with lower turret (T). These machine configurations eliminate multiple setups, fixtures, tools, handling and non-cut times.
In addition, ergonomic machine design including large viewing windows, adjustable operator panel, front panel magazine access, and easy access to spindle center - provide operators with increased monitoring, efficient setup, and convenient loading and unloading of work pieces. Mazak 30 year of automation innovation provides the support for adding bar feeding and/or gantry loader to your INTEGREX i-series machines for unattended operations.
- Powerful single main turning spindle or dual opposed spindles
- Full C-axis contouring
- Milling spindle with Y-axis travel and B-axis rotation
- Available lower turret for simultaneous cutting on most models
- NC tailstocks
- ATC changes both fixed turning and rotary tools
- 36-tool ATC standard - 72-tool capacity available
- Easy bar feeder or gantry loader integration for system automation
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.