The HCR Series of 5-axis Horizontal Machining Centers performs efficient, high-speed machining of small- and mid-sized aluminum components, making the machines ideal for industries such as aerospace and semi-conductor/high tech.
For high-accuracy performance, machines in this series feature solid base X-axis constructions, high rigidity beds and tilt/rotary tables where both the A and C axes use a roller gear cam system for 0.0001-degree increment positioning. HCR Series machines efficiently evacuate large amounts of machined chips to ensure excellent surface finishes and reduced downtime.
With several high-speed spindle options, HCR Series machines meet any productivity and workpiece material requirements. Plus, several automation options, including fast automatic tool changers and pallet changing options, minimize non-cut times to further improve productivity.
- Integral spindle/motor design minimizes vibration
- 12,000, 18,000, 25,000 and 30,000 rpm spindle options
- Linear roller guides on X, Y and Z axes
- X-, Y and Z-axis ballscrew core cooling for machine stability
- Base X-axis construction and high-rigidity bed ensure high-accuracy positioning
- Center trough with chip conveyor for fast and efficient chip evacuation
- Tilt/rotary table for 0.0001-degree increment positioning
- Automatic tool changer (ATC) options to 160 tools
- 2.8 second chip-to-chip ATC time
- Automatic two-pallet changer (2PC), Multi-pallet Pool (MPP) and PALLETECH are all available
- Standard large-capacity coolant tank
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.