The UD Series offers high-speed, high-accuracy full 5-axis machining ideal for precision micro machining. Common applications include molds and dies, impellers, medical and dental parts, and other precision instruments.
Machines in this series feature extremely fast main spindles with core cooling and extraordinarily rigid bases that dampen vibration during high speed operation. Plus, a double column construction with a symmetrical design minimizes heat displacement.
- Small footprint and easy installation
- Perfect for processing small components
- High-speed spindles for extreme speed and accuracy
- B- and C-axis titling/rotary tables features all direct-drive motors
- Spindle and ballscrew cooling systems minimize heat generation during operation
- Thermal shield automatically compensates for changes in ambient room temperature
- Easy operation and convenient maintenance
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.