The VHP Series of full 5-axis horizontal machining centers brings unsurpassed speed, accuracy and efficiency to large aerospace parts production. The special integrated construction and large vertically oriented worktables on these machines allow users to productively process parts with a maximum load capacity of well over 6,614 lbs.
- Powerful 160-hp, 30,000-rpm HSK-A63 integral spindle motor
- 30- and 60-tool magazine capacities provide high machining versatility
- Horizontal worktable positioning enables quick, easy part loading and setup
- Box-type construction integrates base, column and table and offers maximum rigidity
- Symmetrical base/column design and advanced coolant system minimizes heat displacement
- Optional rotary-type two-table changer further boosts productivity
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.