INTEGREX i AM
The INTEGREX i-AM Series combines our most advanced Multi-Tasking technology with additive manufacturing to create highly innovative turnkey solutions for a variety of industries, including aerospace, energy and medical.
In fact, these Hybrid Multi-Tasking machines are well suited for small lot production of very difficult-to-cut materials such as Inconel® 718 and 316 stainless steel.
The additive capabilities of these machines allow users to easily generate near-net-shape component features and then quickly complete them via high-precision finish machining operations.
And like all of our Multi-Tasking solutions, INTEGREX i-AM machines significantly reduce setup time by performing most or all of a part’s machining in one cycle.
Featuring milling and turning spindles as well as full 5-axis capabilities, users can easily process prismatic parts from solid billets or castings (chucked or bar fed), round parts, highly contoured parts and now those features built using additive technology.
- Efficient turnkey solutions offer DONE IN ONE® part processing
- Milling spindles provide -30/+120-degree B-axis movement
- Turning spindles offer full C-axis contouring
- High-speed or high-accuracy cladding heads available
- Standard automatic tool changers load cladding heads into milling turrets
- Fully programmable NC tailstocks
INTEGREX i-400 AMINTEGREX i AM
INTEGREX i-400S AMINTEGREX i AM
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.