VERTICAL CENTER NEXUS
The VERTICAL CENTER NEXUS (VCN) Series of vertical machining centers are built with more productivity-enhancing features than any other verticals in their class. The Series combines advanced technology, productivity and value for a wide variety of machining applications. This makes them an incredible value for shops large and small. Equipped with the MAZATROL MATRIX NEXUS, this control provides conversational or EIA programming, giving the capability and productivity necessary for today's technology driven shops.
- Standard, high-speed (HS) or high-torque spindles available
- CAT 40 and CAT 50-taper spindle versions
- Rotary/tilt tables on for 4 and 5-axis models
- Various capacity tool magazines
- Large machining envelopes
- Single and Twin-Table (TT) machine configurations
- Two-pallet changers and Twin-Table changing with front loading stations
- Easy integration of articulated robots for process automation
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.