The Mazak SYNCREX Swiss-Type Production Turning Machines powers through high-speed production of small, precise parts. The machines transform productivity with innovative new technologies, from the 15" touch-panel MAZATROL SmoothSt CNC with full mechanical keyboard to the High Damping Composite Casting (HDCC) base for better rigidity, less thermal distortion, longer tool life and better surface finishes.
- Standard 10,000 rpm main and sub spindles
- 7, 8 or 9-axis tooling configuration
- Run full bar capacity with no special bar end prep
- Spline-connected sliding head spindle for greater accuracy and less material waste
- Removable guide bushing adapter enables operators to preset guide bushing outside the machine
- Exclusive Mazak Auto Tool Setter in the machine reduces setup time
- Mazak HDCC machine base for increased machine stability and rigidity
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.