“End User Warranty Service Contract Agreement”
- WARRANTY. MAZAK warrants that any Product is free from defects in material or workmanship at the time of tender of delivery. For a period of two (2) years from the date of Original Start-Up of such Product, Mazak will repair or, if determined appropriate by MAZAK, replace any Product (except for consumable wear parts) which is (i) determined by MAZAK to be defective and (ii) is returned within said two (2) year period to MAZAK at its factory at 8025 Production Drive, Florence, Kentucky, or such other place as MAZAK may designate in writing, with all transportation charges prepaid by BUYER. Except as otherwise quoted for specialty or high-speed spindles, the spindle part component is warranted for two (2) years or 4,000 hours, whichever is earlier. For purposes hereof, the term “Original Start-Up” means the date a Product is placed under power or two (2) months from the date of delivery, whichever is earlier. MAZAK’s repair/replacement costs are limited only to repair or replacement (at MAZAK’s option) at MAZAK’s designated location. Return of any repaired or replaced Products to BUYER shall be at BUYER’s risk and expense. This repair/replacement remedy also is conditioned upon BUYER furnishing satisfactory evidence that the Product alleged to be defective has been properly maintained and correctly operated under normal conditions with competent supervision and within the operating limits for which such Product is offered and sold. This remedy shall not apply to any Product that has been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper storage, handling, maintenance or operation. BUYER shall be solely responsible for proper training of all persons operating, maintaining or programming the Product. Should the services of a field service technician be required, MAZAK shall make every reasonable effort to send a technician as soon as practicable. Without liability, MAZAK shall have the right to withhold repair or replacement service on any Product in the event that BUYER’s accounts with MAZAK are not current. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS SECTION 1, MAZAK MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT OR LABOR FURNISHED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, DELIVERY OR SERVICING OF ANY PRODUCT. GOODS AND MATERIALS NOT MANUFACTURED BY MAZAK CARRY THE STANDARD GUARANTEE OF THE MANUFACTURER THEREOF, IF ANY, AND MAZAK SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PART THEREOF.
- LIMIT OF MAZAK’S LIABILITY; CUSTOMER’S REMEDY. IN NO EVENT SHALL MAZAK BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOST SALES OR LOSS OF USE OF ANY PRODUCT. BUYER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST MAZAK AND ITS DISTRIBUTORS OR SALES REPRESENTATIVES SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTS AS PROVIDED HEREIN. MAZAK’S LIABILITY ON ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH BUYER’S ORDER, SHALL IN NO CASE EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE ORDER. The sole purpose of the stipulated exclusive remedy provided for herein shall be to provide BUYER with repair or replacement of defective Products in the manner provided for herein. Such remedy shall not be deemed to have failed of its essential purpose so long as MAZAK is willing and able to repair or replace defective Products in the prescribed manner. Any claim or action by BUYER arising out of or in connection this Agreement or the Product, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued or be barred.
- PHOTOGRAPHS. Photographs, illustrations, brochures, manuals or advertising materials represent in general the Products offered, but are not binding in detail. Only written detailed specifications shall be binding.
- WEIGHTS AND SPECIFICATIONS. All weights, measurements and powers given by MAZAK are estimates stated as correctly as practicable. Any minor deviations shall not invalidate the sale of the Products or entitle BUYER to any price adjustment. Only the written detailed specifications shall be binding.
- INSTALLATION AND ACCEPTANCE. Installation by MAZAK shall be deemed to have occurred upon the execution of the Mazak Installation Form by a Mazak Service Engineer. Except as otherwise set forth in this Section 8 or in MAZAK’s Installation Form, MAZAK shall have no obligation to provide any erection or installation services in respect of the Products. BUYER shall be solely responsible for timely site preparation for any erection, installation, warranty or other services that MAZAK may provide. Unless BUYER provides MAZAK with written notice, within forty-five (45) days after the date of shipment, of (i) any incomplete item with respect to the order of the Products or (ii) any defect in the Products, then BUYER’s acceptance of the Products shall be deemed to have occurred on the earlier of BUYER’s written acceptance to MAZAK or on the forty-fifth (45th) day after the date of shipment. In the case of proper and timely written notice to MAZAK from BUYER, then BUYER’s acceptance shall be deemed to have occurred on the date MAZAK reasonably corrects such incomplete order or defect. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any assignment of the Products by Buyer to a bank or other financing company for the purpose of an equipment lease or other financing transaction shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the Products.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Except with respect to the payment of monies due hereunder and BUYER’s obligations under Sections 14 and 15 hereof, neither party hereto shall be responsible for failure to perform hereunder or for any loss or damage due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, fires, civil disobedience, war, acts of terrorism, riots, strikes, work stoppages, floods, water/elements, changes in governmental requirements or inability to secure equipment, raw materials or transport. Notice to this effect (“Notice of Force Majeure”) shall be given at once to the other party. Performance shall be resumed as soon as practicable after the cessation of the cause of a delay.
© MAZAK CORPORATION 2016SF-1000-4
© MAZAK CORPORATION 2016SF-1000-2
Our network of eight Technology Centers strategically located across North America puts component machining demonstrations, experienced applications engineers and comprehensive training in close proximity to you. Furthermore, these Technology Centers play a key role in channeling customer input to Mazak manufacturing for the development of new machine tool technology.
Each Technology Center offers you access to:
Advanced Application Support
- Expert applications engineers can help you optimize your part-production processes and create effective manufacturing solutions.
- Collaborate with our certified cutting tool, workholding and automation partners to develop optimized turnkey manufacturing solutions.
- Test cut your toughest parts on our latest, most advanced machine tools.
- Gain secure applications development and complete design privacy of your individual manufacturing system.
Education & Training
- Education, training and seminar events in cooperation with our technology partners.
- Free access to the most advanced machine tools.
- Industry-focused education - General Aerospace, Energy, Jet Engine and Construction.
New Technology and Manufacturing Systems
- Experience the latest, most-advanced manufacturing systems that can optimize the processing of industry-specific components you produce every day.
- Talk with productivity experts who can help you select the best new machine tool technology for your business.
On-Site Training and Technology Seminars
- Participate in hands-on applications and operator development courses.
- Attend technical seminars held in conjunction with our partners.
- Benefit from market-focused events that provide valuable industry insight.
Support & Expertise
MPower gives you single-source access to end-to-end support for the lifetime of every Mazak machine. Sign up for technical training, access phone support, order parts, track a spindle rebuild and so much more. Mazak has you covered from day one, and we're with you every step of the way to ensure your success.
Whether you want CNC training, preventive maintenance, laser calibration, vibration analysis or answers to technical questions, access every aspect of service and support from a single point of contact for quick convenience.Stay up and running
Mazak machines carry a comprehensive 2-year parts and labor warranty that includes operator training and much more – in addition to no-charge technical phone support and software upgrades for the life of each machine.Access warranty coverage
With time-saving remote troubleshooting, Mazak service technicians can show you solutions on standard mobile devices and identify needed replacement parts to speed up repairs.Eliminate downtime
Identify, order and receive the replacements you need with unprecedented speed and ease through online access to every aspect of parts support. Whether you need a small part or a CNC repair, you're covered 24/7.
Monitor the status of CNC repairs online and receive a tracking number to verify return-shipping progress in transit.View Parts Support
Search for parts, verify pricing and availability, and track shipments 24/7 with our PartsWeb online ordering system. Pay for all PartsWeb transactions with a credit card.Order parts anytime
Parts Monthly Stats
Need to track your monthly parts usage? Retrieve a detailed report of what you've purchased or sent in for repairs.Watch your parts usage
Your spindle is the heart of your machine tool, and if it needs service, we have the ISO certified repair/rebuild capabilities you need, with quick turnaround and thorough results.
Our Spindle Rebuild Center turns around repairs or rebuilds within 3-5 days, including runoff, benchmarking and a 1-year or 4,000-hour warranty.Keep your spindles on task
Order a new or refurbished spindle, and your order ships the same day 95% of the time. Our parts inventory supports more than 600 spindle variations.Receive replacement spindles fast
Spindle Repair/Rebuild Status
Once you've sent a spindle in for service, track the status of your repair or rebuild online and watch as it progresses through our process.Track your spindle
Learn to operate, program and maintain your Mazak machine tools so you obtain the full value of your equipment, from installation throughout its working life. Take a self-paced course through our MPower On-Demand Learning (MODL) system, schedule an in-person class at one of our Technology and Technical Centers, or sign up for a customized seminar in your shop.
Learn to gain the full productivity from your Mazak equipment. Train to achieve your competitive best and keep up with what's new in manufacturing.Train for success
MPower On-Demand Learning (MODL)
Enhance operator training and access essential courses whenever and wherever you need them. Tailor instruction to what your shop needs to know.Schedule learning opportunities
Course Catalog and Training Classes
Learn troubleshooting, advanced programming and basic to advanced machine operations with our virtual and onsite training classes.Find the courses you need
Use these helpful links to take full advantage of all the great support features that MPower offers you. Find your local points of contact for the Mazak support team, and review the official terms and conditions that apply to sales and service.
Scroll to locate your service support team by region
|Florence, Kentucky||Martin Wilber
|Los Angeles||Carlos Santos
011 52 818 221 0918
|North American Service||Contact|
|National Service Manager||Jason Fights
|Assistant North American Service Manager||Hiroshi Ito
|North American Parts Manager||Steve Trammel
|Parts Order Entry||Toni Abdon
|Training Supervisor||Roy Gentry
|After Hours Service||800-231-1456|
|After Hours Parts Support||Register for after hours parts support.|