The Kentucky-built VC-Ez 16 Vertical Machining Center combines a rugged spindle and a space-saving design with unprecedented affordability to put Mazak quality and reliability in virtually any shop. With a full range of spindle, auto tool changer and chip/coolant management options, the highly configurable machine meets many production needs. Enhanced operator ergonomics and a generous work area ease the loading and unloading of workpieces and tools, while an extremely fast traverse rate of 1,417 ipm in the X, Y and Z axes enables higher throughput.
The MAZATROL SmoothEz CNC includes full MAZATROL conversational programming and EIA/ISO programming compatibility, along with QUICK MAZATROL for easy part-program creation and confirmation and MAZATROL TWINS for offline part programming. SMOOTH Machining Configurator (SMC) provides real-time process optimization of cutting parameters and ITS (Intelligent Thermal Shield) manages thermal stability for greater reliability and improved part quality.
- Rugged 25 hp, 12,000 rpm (standard) or versatile 29.5 hp, 15,000 rpm (optional) spindle
- Highly efficient 30-tool auto tool changer (50-tool option).
- Hybrid MX Roller Guide System improves rigidity, accuracy and reliability.
- Pre-tensioned ball screw system with support at each end.
- New space-saving machine design with optional chip management solutions.
|Capacity||Table Right/Left||37.400 in / 950 mm|
|Table Longitudinal||14.170 in / 360 mm|
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Motor Output (5 minute rating)||25.0 hp / 18 kw|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||30|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||30.00 in / 762 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||16.14 in / 410 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||20.08 in / 510 mm|