QT-Ez 12MSY machine displayed
The Kentucky-built QT-Ez 12MY Multi-Tasking CNC Turning Center provides affordable access to Mazak reliability and innovation in a compact machine that fits in virtually any shop. A 12" chuck and integral-motor turret spindle a wide range of materials and industries, with milling capability and Y-axis functionality for efficient processing of an even greater variety of parts in a single setup. For lights-out production, the automation-ready machine easily accepts bar feeders and robots.
The MAZATROL SmoothEz CNC includes full MAZATROL conversational programming and EIA/ISO programming compatibility, along with QUICK MAZATROL for easy part-program creation and confirmation and MAZATROL TWINS for optional offline part programming. SMOOTH Machining Configurator (SMC) provides real-time process optimization of cutting parameters and ITS (Intelligent Thermal Shield) manages thermal stability for greater reliability and improved part quality.
- Powerful and reliable integral motor headstock designs.
- Rotary tooling (M) and Y-axis off-centerline machining (Y) for Multi-Tasking processing.
- Hybrid MX Roller Guide System improves rigidity, accuracy and reliability.
- Pre-tensioned ball screw systems with support at each end.
- 12 position drum turret (bolt on type) for rotary tool applications.
- Tailstock options include a manual position with hydraulic quill or servo positioning capability.
- Seamless integration of bar feeders and robots for unattended operations.
|Specification||Bed Length - 20 in|
|Capacity||Maximum Swing||27.40 in / 695 mm|
|Maximum Machining Diameter||13.500 in / 343 mm|
|Maximum Bar Work Capacity||3.1 in / 80 mm|
|Maximum Machining Length||18.940 in / 479 mm|
|Main Spindle||Chuck Size||12 in / 305 mm|
|Maximum Speed||3300 rpm|
|Motor Output (3 minute rating)||30.0 hp / 22 kw|
|Turret (Upper)||Number of Tools||12|
|Maximum Speed||6000 rpm|
|Motor Output (3 minute rating)||10.0 hp / 8 kw|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||8.50 in / 215 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||4.00 in / 100 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||23.75 in / 605 mm|