The Kentucky-built QT-Ez 8 CNC Turning Center provides affordable access to Mazak reliability and innovation in a compact machine that fits in virtually any shop. An 8" chuck and integral-motor spindle handle a wide range of materials and industries. For lights-out production, the automation-ready machine easily accepts bar feeders and robots.
The MAZATROL SmoothEz CNC includes full MAZATROL conversational programming and EIA/ISO programming compatibility, along with QUICK MAZATROL for easy part-program creation and confirmation and MAZATROL TWINS for optional offline part programming. SMOOTH Machining Configurator (SMC) provides real-time process optimization of cutting parameters and ITS (Intelligent Thermal Shield) manages thermal stability for greater reliability and improved part quality.
- Powerful and reliable integral motor headstock designs.
- Hybrid MX Roller Guide System improves rigidity, accuracy and reliability.
- Pre-tensioned ball screw systems with support at each end.
- Tailstock options include a manual position with hydraulic quill or servo positioning capability.
- Seamless integration of bar feeders and robots for unattended operations.
|Specification||Bed Length - 20 in|
|Capacity||Maximum Swing||27.40 in / 695 mm|
|Maximum Machining Diameter||16.130 in / 410 mm|
|Maximum Bar Work Capacity||2.0 in / 51 mm|
|Maximum Machining Length||23.470 in / 596 mm|
|Main Spindle||Chuck Size||8 in / 203 mm|
|Maximum Speed||6000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||20.0 hp / 15 kw|
|Turret (Upper)||Number of Tools||12|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||8.50 in / 215 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||4.00 in / 100 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||24.50 in / 625 mm|