QT-Ez 12MSY machine displayed
The Kentucky-built QT-Ez 12 CNC Turning Center provides affordable access to Mazak reliability and innovation in a compact machine that fits in virtually any shop. A 12" chuck and integral-motor turret handle a wide range of materials and industries. For lights-out production, the automation-ready machine easily accepts bar feeders and robots.
The MAZATROL SmoothEz CNC includes full MAZATROL conversational programming and EIA/ISO programming compatibility, along with QUICK MAZATROL for easy part-program creation and confirmation and MAZATROL TWINS for offline part programming. SMOOTH Machining Configurator (SMC) provides real-time process optimization of cutting parameters and ITS (Intelligent Thermal Shield) manages thermal stability for greater reliability and improved part quality.
- Powerful and reliable integral motor headstock designs.
- Hybrid MX Roller Guide System improves rigidity, accuracy and reliability.
- Pre-tensioned ball screw systems with support at each end.
- Turret configurations include a 2-axis drum style, Mazak bolt-on or BMT 55 for rotary tool applications.
- Tailstock options include a manual position with hydraulic quill or servo positioning capability.
- Seamless integration of bar feeders and robots for unattended operations.
|Specification||Bed Length - 20 in|
|Capacity||Maximum Swing||27.40 in / 695 mm|
|Maximum Machining Diameter||16.130 in / 410 mm|
|Maximum Bar Work Capacity||3.0 in / 76 mm|
|Maximum Machining Length||21.470 in / 545 mm|
|Main Spindle||Chuck Size||12 in / 305 mm|
|Maximum Speed||4000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||30.0 hp / 22 kw|
|Turret (Upper)||Number of Tools||12|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||8.50 in / 215 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||24.50 in / 625 mm|