Our Progressive Learning program gives you the power to achieve more productivity and profitability from your Mazak equipment, as well as stay current on all of latest manufacturing technology trends.
Providing hands-on teaching, web-based instruction and real-world examples, this tiered learning program offers training for customers of all skill levels.
Pyramid of Learning
Pyramid of Learning
Our Pyramid of Learning is a visual representation of how we approach our training. The lower levels represent basic skills education for new machinists, while the top levels signify advanced training for highly experienced programmers and operators.
ELITE: Customized Training Programs
- Shared knowledge and best practices by multi-tasking users.
- Featured industry expert & master level Mazak Applications Engineer present.
- Access to machine, CNC control, CAM system software & post processors.
- Real time examples of how Mazak optimizes use of multi-tasking in our Florence, KY factory.
ADVANCED: PALLETECH Optimization, Advanced Classes on Solutions to Manufacturing Processes
- Lean, flow, production on demand.
- Classes taught by both Mazak personnel and Mazak VIP partners.
- Tooling & work holding for unattended machining & multi-tasking.
- Factory automation and optimizing probing.
- Classes on ultra-tasking processes such as gear cutting, hobbing.
- How to make money utilizing multi-tasking, Palletech.
TRADITIONAL: Manufacturing Process Solutions, Hands On Training Multi-Taskitng
- Small class setting - instructor and class personnel train on machine configured to customer’s specifications.
- Training for both conversational & EIA programming formats.
- Advanced Palletech scheduling classes.
- Gantry robot training
INTRODUCTORY: Programming Classes, EIA and MAZATROL Web-based and/or Hands On Training
- Optimum Plus facility in Florence, KY & at Mazak’s 7 Regional Technology Centers & distributor network.
- Conversational & EIA/ISO programming classes.
- Mechanical & electrical maintenance classes.
- Training available on all generations of controls using CNC simulators & Mazakcam workstations.
- On-site customer maintenance classes also available.
SIMPLE: Online Web-based Training
- Introduction to EIA/ISO programming.
- Introduction to SMART conversational programming (Turning Centers).
- Introduction to NEXUS machine setup and operation.
We offer a wide variety of courses, from operator development to electrical troubleshooting to advanced programming, so that our customers can maximize their Mazak investment and increase their productivity.
Our courses run between two and five days and take place at our National Technology Center in Florence, Kentucky as well as our Regional Technology Centers spread across North America. We also accept special requests to train groups of maintenance personnel at customer locations.
You can find everything you need to know about our training by downloading our course catalog. Also check out our logistics tab for locations, hotel accommodations, registration details and more.Download the Course Catalog
We want to make attending our training courses as easy as possible, so we’ve put together a list of important details as well as Technology Center directions and hotel maps so you know what to expect.
- A large majority of our classes are held at our Customer Service Headquarters, located inside the National Technology Center (East Building) on our Florence, Kentucky campus. We also make classes available at our seven Regional Technology Centers that are located across North America.
- Depending on the topic, class sessions run between two and five days. Classes typically start at 8:30 am and end at 4:30 p.m., except for the last day of the session where 3 p.m. is usually the end time.
- Class tuition fees cover professional instruction, class materials, manuals and daily lunches. Attendees who do not have a certificate of exemption on file with us will have to pay a 6% sales tax on their manuals.
- Attendees are responsible for all travel-related expenses, including hotel accommodations, meals, entertainment and transportation. Upon registration, we provide preferred hotel and car rental rates. Hotels provide transportation to and from the Mazak campus as well as airport shuttle service.
- Classes fill up quickly and attendees must reserve their spots in advance and confirm their space with a purchase order. Class registration is available online or by faxing the print request form to the Customer Service Headquarters at (859) 342-1520.
|Technology Center Directions and Hotel Maps|
|National Technology Center||Download|
|Midwest Technology Center||Download|
|Southeast Technology Center||Download|
|Southwest Technology Center||Download|
|Northeast Technology Center||Download|
|Western Technology Center||Download|
|San Francisco Sales Office||Download|
|Canada Technology Centre||Download|