Mazak Rock Solid
High Quality Manufacturing and Products
- Ongoing commitment to U.S. Manufacturing since 1974
- Continuous investment in facility expansions, upgrades and incorporating the latest technology for our Kentucky manufacturing campus
- Low turnover of our highly experienced and trained plant and engineering associates yields solid skills and performance
- Kentucky production system is certified to ISO 9001:2008 standards
- Production-On-Demand concept ensures quick response to changing customer demands and guarantees consistent quality
- Manufacturing capacity of 200 machines per month in Kentucky, depending on mix of machines
- Engineering dedicated to new product development and continuous improvement
- Over 100 machine models produced in Kentucky
- Rock Solid means producing the highest quality machine tools possible.
Optimum Customer Support
- Comprehensive Optimum Plus service, support and training program maximizes Mazak machine tool value and ensures high ROI
- North American Parts Center with over 60,000 unique part numbers provides ordering efficiency of 97% of parts shipped from stock same day and the convenience of 24/7 online ordering
- Dedicated Spindle Rebuild facility on campus
- Mazak network of experienced factory-trained service engineers
- Lifetime support of products
- Single source responsibility of machine and control components
- Rock Solid means providing the best possible customer support.
- Eight Technology Centers across North America are a source of new, innovative ideas, new product solutions, process and turnkey applications
- Over 90 Multi-Tasking model configurations
- Technology advancements that continuously redefine the industry
- Constant R&D and flow of new Kentucky product innovations driven by customer requirements
- 3-4-5 The Next Level of Productivity manufacturing solution ensures customers acquire the right level of technology for their individual operations
- Collaboration with industry Value Inspired Partners (VIP) to provide total manufacturing solutions
- Rock Solid means giving our customers the tools to help them increase profitability and competitiveness.
- In business since 1919
- Financially solid, privately held with a stable management structure
- Rock Solid means managing business responsibly.
- 10 manufacturing facilities and 78 Technology Centers and Technical
- Centers located worldwide
- Global commitment to manufacturing in Japan, North America, Europe, Asia and China
- Consistent Mazak service throughout the world
- Rock solid means demonstrating an ongoing commitment to global manufacturing.