- April 24 – 26, 2018
- Fort Worth Convention Center
- Fort Worth, Texas
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join us in booth 2004 at the 2018 RAPID + TCT event to discover how our VC-500 AM HYBRID Multi-Tasking machine combines full 5-axis capability and additive technology to revolutionize product design, reduce time to market and cut R&D costs.
Designed and manufactured in Florence, Kentucky, the Mazak VC-500 AM is ideal for manufacturers who require optimum part finish and high accuracy. This compact, cost effective machine features the MAZATROL SmoothX CNC - the most progressive control available - and builds part features to near net shape up to 10 times faster than other comparable systems. The VC-500AM eliminates the waste of expensive material and lost time when subtracting large amounts of metal from a solid material using normal Multi-Tasking machining technology.
- Handles parts measuring up to 19.7" in diameter and 12" high and weighing up to 440 pounds
- Face cladding capability gives users ability to engrave on the part's face
- Geometric freedom vis a vis direct metal deposition allows for both additive and subtractive machining capabilities in a single setup
- Efficient turnkey solution offers DONE IN ONE® part processing
- Ergonomic design displays all of the critical machine data within a single page view, while the tilt control panel allows for optimum positioning based on operator height
Machines are subject to change.