May 6 & 7, 2014 | 9am to 7pm | Lunch and pig roast dinner provided daily
May 8, 2014 | Special Student Only Day
Join us for a special technology and education event with the power to boost your part-production efficiency for an overall increase in productivity and profitability.
- See new Mazak machines on display for the first time in the Northeast.
- Experience today’s most advanced turning, milling, 5-axis, Multi-Tasking and automation technology in action.
- Participate in innovative connectivity demonstrations involving the MTConnect open communications protocol.
- Discuss the latest manufacturing trends and techniques for gaining the competitive advantage.
- Meet with applications engineers who can help you overcome your toughest metalworking challenges.
- Watch special HD screenings of American Made Movie on a 118-inch screen.
- Special student-only day being held May 8, 2014
Watch these advanced machines perform the world’s most innovative Multi-Tasking, 5-axis, turning, milling and automation processes for overcoming specific part-production challenges unique to industries such as aerospace and medical.
ADVANCED CONNECTIVITY DEMONSTRATIONS
Learn how MTConnect can help you establish extensive, open-channel communications for plug-and-play interconnectivity between devices. MTConnect allows software to be universally applied between different types of machine models so that information is readily available for improving machine tool utilization and overall factory productivity.
Harry Moser, founder of the Reshoring Initiative, will discuss the benefits of bringing manufacturing jobs back to the United States.
SPECIAL SCREENINGS OF AMERICAN MADE MOVIE
American Made Movie, the latest documentary from Life is My Movie Entertainment, examines the decline of the American manufacturing workforce and illustrates that, through consumerism, everyone can be a part of building a better future. Shown in HD on a 118-inch screen at 10:30 am, 3 pm, and 7 pm.