- August 9 – 11, 2017
- 7808 184th ST SE
- Snohomish, WA 98296
- 10 am – 5 pm
WHAT TO EXPECT
CNC’s Open House will enable visitors to experience the latest technologies in tooling and comprehensive machining strategies. Participants will learn about 5-axis manufacturing with SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY, participate in interactive automation demonstrations, and have the option to go head-to-head in a putting competition vs. a FANUC Robot.
All attending are welcome to enjoy a complimentary coffee stand and a BBQ lunch. A refresh-bot will be serving Arnold Palmers, soft drinks and ice cream.
MANUFACTURING A HOLE IN ONE ON A PAR 5 IN THREE EASY STEPS
SMOOTH controlled swing
SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY has revolutionized the way Mazak machine tools perform. Spanning the entire part production landscape – from programming and metal removal to automation and data collection – this all-encompassing platform seamlessly brings unmatched speed, accuracy, functionality and ergonomics to virtually every type of metalworking application.
- Driver on long runs: PALLETECH Systems, robotic loaders, and barfeeds provide automation for high volume and unattended part production
- Pitching wedge and improve your short game: Quick change collets for short runs & speedy setup changeover
- Putter to finish off the hole: Add a parts catcher, parts ejector, or robotic arm for completed part removal
Choosing the correct caddy
The caddy is a confidante, a playing partner, a right-hand-man and an advisor to the professional golfer, and the close ties between golfer and caddy are testament to the difference they can make to a game. In short, this relationship can make the difference between winning and losing a round. In today’s competitive world that means everything. Choosing the correct caddy is paramount to success in your daily manufacturing tournament. Partner with CNC as your caddy to help gain the championship edge necessary for that elusive hole in one.
TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION
- VARIAXIS i-700 with MAZATROL SmoothX Control
Bag Tags / Cup Holders
Multi surface / tilting rotary table for high speed machining of multiple surfaces. Featuring full 5-axis machining.
- INTEGREX i-100 with MAZATROL SmoothX Control
Putter Head Card Holder
34”/850 Large machining area for higher productivity with higher accuracy. Longest Y-axis strokes in this machining class.
- QUICK TURN 250MY with MAZATROL SmoothG Control
Divot Tool w/ Ball Marker
High output turning, milling, and Y-axis to accommodate a wide range of production requirements.
- VC-500A/5X with MAZATROL SmoothX Control
VC Series machines provide the perfect balance of advanced technology while minimizing operational cost.