If you own a job shop, being innovative and responsive to change are important elements for success in today’s competitive manufacturing world, especially with reshoring on the rise and unskilled labor still an issue. That’s why it’s important to keep an open mind when it comes to new technology, especially if it can substantially improve your productivity and profitability without requiring a huge capital investment.
If such technology sounds too good to be true, it’s actually within your immediate reach, and it’s called the UNIVERSAL Series. Through this three-family, highly diverse product series, we have redefined the quality and productivity standards of value-based CNC milling and turning machines.
In fact, our forward-thinking design and engineering teams applied amazing ingenuity to develop innovative machine features and functions that simply take our world-class technology to the highest possible levels of affordability.
This machining center lineup has a variety of machine configurations, including 3- and 5-axis tables, various X-axis stroke sizes as well as models with turning and pallet-changing capabilities.
- Rigid, powerful spindles in various maximum speeds
- Roller gear cam technology eliminates backlash on 5-axis models
- Milling and turning Multi-Tasking capabilities on the VCU 400T
Consisting of 15.75" and 19.69" square pallet size machining centers, this lineup comes with either an NC-positioning table to perform 4-axis capabilities or NC-rotary table for 4-axis simultaneous contouring operations.
- Patented, highly flexible tool magazine design for up to 120 tools
- One-piece X-axis way cover prevents chip contamination for improved reliability
- Heavy-duty machine base with three-point leveling for high stability
This turning center lineup includes 2-axis base models and upgraded machine configurations with upper turrets for rotary tool milling, second spindles and Y-axis capability.
- Advanced integral spindle/motor headstock offers accurate C-axis capabilities
- New, expandable turret design allows for an infinite number of programmable index positions
- Low gravity bed design with cylindrical roller guide system offers maximum rigidity
This diverse machine selection also makes it easy to find the perfect technology balance for your manufacturing needs at the lowest possible operating costs, whether you are producing medical devices from aluminum, engine parts from cast iron or electronic enclosures from steel.