QUICK TURN UNIVERSAL
Made in Kentucky, our simple but innovative QUICK TURN UNIVERSAL (QTU) Series of small-footprint CNC turning centers has a price-performance ratio that’s unmatched in high-precision small parts production.
Perfect for job shops and first and second tier automotive suppliers, the Series features a diverse machine selection, including models with upper turrets for rotary tool milling, second spindles and Y-axis capability, to productively and affordably fulfill any manufacturing requirement.
- Integral spindle/motor headstocks provide high power and stability during heavy cutting
- Full-circumference C-axis headstock brake design offers high-accuracy spindle positioning (Y-axis machines)
- Second turning spindles add DONE IN ONE® part processing
- Milling turrets with rotary tool spindles provide Multi-Tasking functionality
- Y-axis functionality offers movement above and below the centerline
- Special turret design provides multiple tool configurations for part processing flexibility
- Servo-driven, programmable NC tailstocks yield high productivity levels
- New bed design with low center of gravity offers rigid, durable performance
- Large swing capacity exceeds any competitive products in this machine class
- Efficient, ergonomic design allows for operator convenience and lowers power consumption
- Advanced CNC technology offers easy programming and optimized performance
- Easy integration of bar feeders, gantry loaders and robots for unmanned operation
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.