Our MTConnect webinar is less than a week away. If you still haven’t registered for this incredible opportunity, here are five top reasons we think you should attend the webinar and learn about the technology that has catapulted manufacturing into the digital age.
- Increase Your Productivity. When it comes to increasing productivity/output, you can either add more skilled labor or incorporate automated systems wherever possible. However, these days, the former can be a challenge because of the lack of available talent, so you have to get the most out of your existing skilled talent and equipment. MTConnect can help you accomplish that goal. As a royalty-free, open-source communication protocol, MTConnect gives you the ability to gather valuable real-time data on all of your manufacturing equipment. With this data, you can, in turn, identify bottlenecks and other unnecessary stoppages in your operations to improve equipment utilization and thus boost your productivity.
- Become More Competitive. After a period of decline, manufacturing numbers in the United States are in the positives and are forecasted to rise even more. With this trend, manufacturers must ratchet up their productivity to fulfill customer demand. MTConnect will ensure your manufacturing operations run at their full productivity potential to give you a crucial advantage in a very competitive industry.
- Reduce Your Production Losses. Valuable MTConnect information gathered from the machines in your factory will show you where operations are losing productivity. Once these areas are identified, you can then make more effective decisions and develop specific strategies to eliminate loss and raise utilization – in some instances by double-digit percentage increases.
- Attend Virtually. Learn the practical applications and further benefits of MTConnect from the comfort of your desk chair. Plus, the webinar will take only 30 minutes.
- Learn For Free. Discover all of the benefits of the MTConnect open-communications platform and how it could apply to your facility for absolutely no charge. So register now at for the free MTConnect webinar scheduled for June 17 at 2 pm EST.