Designed to process large parts or multiple small workpieces in single machine setups, the Kentucky-made VCN-570C Vertical Machining Center brings advanced technology, performance and value to an expansive variety of metalcutting applications. A wide range of spindle options gives shops what they need to achieve an effective balance of speed and torque for their particular machining needs and workpiece materials.
Also contributing to the machine’s productivity is an extremely fast traverse rate of 1,654 ipm in the X, Y and Z axes. A servo-driven automatic tool changer can be combined with an optional 60-tool magazine to bring even more part-processing versatility to the shop floor through reduced tool setups, which equals more spindle uptime and more productivity.
The user-friendly MAZATROL SmoothG Control featured on the machine offers EIA/ISO programming as well as MAZATROL Conversational programming that makes it easy to generate programs for angled drilling, milling or tapping operations.
- Robust 30-hp (22.3kW) 15,000-rpm spindle design for effective balance of speed, power and torque
- Fast automatic tool changer reduces non-cut time
- 30-tool magazine storage capacity ensures continuous machining operations
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System produces stable machine movement
- Solid machine base construction with zero table overhang and rigid machine base ensure cutting stability
- User-friendly MAZATROL SmoothG Control provides EIA/ISO and MAZATROL Conversational programming
- Variety of options available for additional improvement in productivity and process control
|51.180 in / 1300 mm
|22.440 in / 570 mm
|Motor Output (15 minute rating)
|30.0 hp / 22 kw
|Number of Tools
|Travel (X Axis)
|41.34 in / 1050 mm
|Travel (Y Axis)
|22.44 in / 570 mm
|Travel (Z Axis)
|20.08 in / 510 mm