Machine of the Month
HORIZONTAL CENTER NEXUS 5000-III
Unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value for high-volume large heavy part operations.
The world-class HORIZONTAL CENTER NEXUS (HCN) 5000-III horizontal machining center combines advanced technology and outstanding value with high performance and high productivity for achieving maximum performance when working with virtually any type of material. The machine features spacious work envelope and pallet size as well as a fast rapid traverse speed and rigid, reliable spindles.
With high-speed or high-torque available integral motor spindle types, the HCN 5000-III allows users to match spindle performance to their specific machining requirements with the proper speeds and power. The machine provides fast, efficient and versatile machining of a wide variety of materials from steels to nonferrous metals.
- High-speed, high-accuracy positioning for reductions in non-cut times
- Wide range of available spindle speeds and power options
- Fast, vibration-free machine acceleration/deceleration
- Ample axis travels
- High stability, vibration-dampening machine construction
- Variety of available tool magazine capacities
- Standard two-pallet changer
- Automation ready for Mazak's PALLETECH System
- MAZATROL SmoothG CNC provides fast processing speeds
|Capacity||Pallet Size||19.690 in / 500 mm|
|Maximum Workpiece Diameter||31.500 in / 800 mm|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||39.370 in / 1000 mm|
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||25.0 hp / 19 kw|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||40|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||28.74 in / 730 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||28.74 in / 730 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||31.50 in / 800 mm|