SLANT TURN CNC turning centers are powerful, heavy-duty for large part turning applications such as oil field pipes, pipeline control valves, turbine wheels, aircraft and off-road parts and the production of power generating components for the aerospace, oil, gas, coal and nuclear industries.
- High maximum torque spindles for heavy-duty cutting
- Spindle C-axis positioning for slotting cuts and precisely drilled holes
- Milling spindle (M) machine configurations available
- 12-position drum turrets for rapid tool indexing
- NC servo-driven tailstocks
- Mazak MX Hybrid Roller Guide Systems
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.