QT-PRIMOSThe QT-PRIMOS Series of small-footprint, 2-axis turning centers brings big cost savings to job shops looking to boost their productivity. These light-duty machines are also great for training future machinists at vocational high schools and technical colleges.
- Integral spindle/motor design eliminates belt-driven machining vibrations
- High-speed spindle acceleration/deceleration rates boosts efficiency
- Servomotor-driven drum turret features high-speed, non-lift turret indexing
- Low-friction linear guides provide high-speed X- and Z-axis positioning
- User-friendly CNC offers conversational and EIA/ISO programming
- Ergonomic design provides easy operation and maintenance
- Rigid, box-shaped bed design ensures highly stable operations
- Manual tailstock enables processing of shaft-type workpieces
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.