Mazak’s ergonomic VORTEX e-V Series of 5-axis Simultaneous Vertical Machining Centers sport rigid, thermally symmetrical columns that provide extreme stability and prevent heat distortion. With long axis travels, these machines are a highly precise system for processing large, complex parts that require heavy metal removal. VORTEX e-V Series machines efficiently process a wide range of parts for the active aerospace market.
With large standard tool capacities and even more impressive tool storage options, VORTEX e-V Series machines deliver fast job setups.
- Long axis travels are ideal for producing big, complex workpieces
- Rigid, thermally symmetrical column
- Robust, fast spindle and C-axis direct-drive motor generate speed, power and accuracy
- Vertical rack-style tool magazine with generous standard capacity
- Efficient, ergonomic design allows for operator convenience and lowers power consumption
- Advanced CNC technology offers easy programming and optimized performance
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.