Small But Mighty
As a job shop, you and others like you are the workhorses and the backbone of manufacturing. Your shop may be smaller in size, but your accomplishments are mighty. For you, success rides on speed, agility, responsiveness, quality and dependability. You expect nothing short of perfection.
When it comes to machine tools and technology, what works for the big manufacturers, might not be right for your operations. It is for this reason that Mazak devotes this entire section of its website specifically to serve your manufacturing needs as one of the many “Small But Mighty” job shops.
Whether you are machining components for the aerospace, automotive, defense, energy or medical industries, Mazak has what you need to reduce your cycle times, produce precision parts and achieve increased productivity.
You’ll find the perfect technology at the best value within our diverse selection of machines and automation.
Exceed all your customers’ needs. Our broad range of machine tools and technologies provides the capabilities and productivity-enhancing features for a wide variety of machining applications.
Service and Support
Get the most out of every machine tool dollar spent because every Mazak machine is backed by the industry’s best, most comprehensive service and support program.
Countless companies across a broad range of industry segments rely on job shops for a wide variety of parts. See what some of your peers – the competition – are doing in their shops.
Hardrock Directional Drilling Products
Shop Hammers Out Production for Hard Rock Drilling Systems
Wolfert’s Tool & Machine Co. Inc.
Shop Plays the Lead in Manufacturing Metalin Guitars
David G. Monette Corporation
Instrument Shop and Machines Make Beautiful Music Together
Shop’s Machining Capabilities Smoke the Competition
Shop Centers Success on Self-Contained Single-Cell Automation
By working closely with job shops that service a wide variety of industry segments, we are able to monitor trends, identify challenges and develop a broad range of machine tools and technologies that revolutionize the processing of thousands of different components, including:
- Advanced machines that productively perform milling, turning, Multi-Tasking and boring operations in any type of metal material.
- High-performance, high-precision gear cutting and honing solutions.
- Heavy-duty machines that easily tackle large, long shaft workpieces.
- Multi-surface, simultaneous 5-axis machining for reduced in-process time.
- Twin-spindle and twin-turret solutions that perform complete machining from slug material in a single setup, speeding up cycle times and improving manufacturing efficiencies.
- CNC controls with EIA/ISO and MAZATROL conversational programming for flexible, user-friendly operation.
- A wide variety of optional factory automation for unmanned operation.
With our regional-based support network, well-established machine service infrastructure, industry partnerships and engineering expertise, we can assist you in tackling the most demanding part-processing applications.
- Our eight regional Technology Centers put machining demonstrations, application engineers, and comprehensive training in close proximity to you.
- As part of our Value Inspired Partners program, we work with certified technology partners to provide you with optimized turnkey manufacturing solutions.
- Our proficiency in all of the industry-leading CAM systems allows us to help you optimize your 5-axis programming no matter what system you are running.
- Our Optimum Plus total support program fulfills all of your parts, service and training needs to ensure you get the maximum return on your machine investment.
- We provide secure applications development and guarantee complete design privacy of your individual manufacturing system.
Countless companies across a broad range of industry segments rely on job shops as opposed to operating and maintaining their own factories, which results in thousands upon thousands of different part examples.
Have you machined a challenging or just plain cool part lately and want to show it off a bit? Send us a photo and description at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll post it for the world to see.
Get help now
Whether you need advice, a digital brochure, service, training or a quick application question answered, click here.
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.