The HCN-Q Series of Horizontal Machining Centers significantly improve part-processing flexibility and reduce part setups, which improves overall throughput. The quill-head performs deep boring free from interference with the headstock for heightened productivity and accessibility to difficult-to-reach machining areas. Powerful, precise HCN-Q Series machines feature smooth guides and bearings to support heavy-duty boring, drilling and milling operations.
- Quill-head features built-in motor, high-torque, direct-drive spindle
- Stable, reliable and accurate column designs for fast, precise machine movements
- Automatic tool changers available to further boost set up speeds
- Available automatic attachment changers increase parts processing flexibility through the use of various special operation attachments such as angled heads, U-axis boring tools and facing heads, U-axis OD turning heads and snout heads
- Optional two-pallet changers make machines automation-ready for Mazak’s PALLETECH system
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.