The HCN-16000QS Horizontal Machining Center performs the operations of both an HMC and a traditional boring machine to significantly improve its part processing flexibility and reduce part setups — improving overall throughput.
For stability, reliability and accuracy, the HCN-16000QS’s double-column design centers the quill to eliminate overhang or imbalance. Mazak’s double column also features a twin ball screw-driven Y axis that ensures fast, precise and smooth Y-axis stroke extension and retraction.
- Quill-head features built-in motor, high-torque, direct-drive spindle
- Linear drive guides
- Angular contact bearings support Z-axis thrust for heavy-duty boring and drilling operations
- Roller-type bearings provide stability during face milling and heavy roughing operations
- Spacious single table workspace
- Automatic tool changer available to further boost set up speeds
- Optional automatic attachment changer increases parts processing flexibility through the use of various special operation attachments such as angled heads, U-axis boring tools and facing heads, U-axis OD turning heads and snout heads
Caractéristiques de la machine
|Capacité||Diamètre maximum de la pièce||118.110 in / 3000 mm||Pièce Hauteur maximale||78.740 in / 2000 mm|
|Vitesse de pointe||3000 rpm|
|Nourrir axes||Voyage (axe X)||110.24 in / 2800 mm|
|Voyage (axe Y)||62.99 in / 1600 mm|
|Voyage (axe Z)||72.83 in / 1850 mm|