MEGA TURN 600M
Image is shown with a SmoothC control
Perfect for industries requiring heavy metal removal, the MEGA TURN 600M turning center brings powerful performance and high productivity to large part production. The machine is designed to provide the fastest spindle speeds and rapid traverse rates in its class.
As an M configuration, the machine has a rotary tool spindle that allows it to perform secondary machining operations such as milling and drilling. As a result, shops can process parts in a single machine cycle for an overall boost in productivity and workpiece accuracy.
The MEGA TURN 600M employs a high-torque integral spindle/motor and high-rigidity drum turret to easily tackle workpieces with maximum machining diameters of 23.62" and workpiece heights of 21.65", depending on chuck specifications. The standard chuck size for this machine is 18", with 21" and 24" options available.
- High-torque integral spindle/motor for heavy-duty machining
- Rigid 12-position drum turret provides rapid tool indexing
- 10-hp rotary tool milling capabilities improve overall productivity
- Accurate C-axis indexing
- Optional automatic tool changer adds flexibility for all static tooling
- Linear roller guides provide rigidity and positioning accuracy
- Efficient chip disposal prevents heat from affecting the machine bed
- Vertical design allows for easy workpiece loading/unloading
- Available in mirrored left/right configurations for easy workpiece transfer
Caractéristiques de la machine
|Spécification||Bed Longueur -|
|Capacité||Balançoire maximum||27.56 in / 700 mm|
|Diamètre d'usinage maximum||23.620 in / 600 mm|
|Usinage Longueur maximale||21.650 in / 550 mm|
|Broche principale||Chuck Taille||18 in|
|Vitesse de pointe||2200 rpm|
|Tourelle (Haute)||Nombre d'outils||12|
|Nourrir axes||Voyage (axe X)||13.50 in / 345 mm|
|Voyage (axe Z)||20.38 in / 520 mm|