Unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value for large part machining.
The world-class HCN-10800 horizontal machining center combines advanced technology and outstanding value with high performance and high productivity for achieving maximum performance when working with virtually any type of material. The machine features an ample work envelope and large pallet size as well as a fast rapid traverse speed and rigid, reliable spindle.
With an optional Hard Metal (HM) package, the HCN-10800 HM configuration features a high-power, high-torque spindle for heavy-duty machining of difficult-to-cut materials such as Inconel and titanium.
- High-speed, high-accuracy positioning for reductions in non-cut times
- Fast, vibration-free machine acceleration/deceleration
- High stability, vibration-dampening machine construction
- Variety of available tool magazine capacities
- Standard two-pallet changer
- Automation ready for Mazak's PALLETECH System
Caractéristiques de la machine
|Capacité||Pallet Size||39.370 in / 1000 mm||39.370 in / 1000 mm|
|Pièce Hauteur maximale||62.990 in / 1600 mm||62.990 in / 1600 mm|
|Broche||Taper broche||No.50||HSK A-100|
|Vitesse de pointe||10000 rpm||6000 rpm|
|Sortie moteur (30 Note minute)||50.0 hp / 37 kw||50.0 hp / 37 kw|
|Nourrir axes||Voyage (axe X)||66.93 in / 1700 mm||66.93 in / 1700 mm|
|Voyage (axe Y)||55.12 in / 1400 mm||55.12 in / 1400 mm|
|Voyage (axe Z)||60.04 in / 1525 mm||60.04 in / 1525 mm|